Experience the majestic sights of iconic Far North Tropical Queensland whilst on board your very own luxurious charter vessel; MV Monsoon. Tailoring each individual itinerary, MV Monsoon can take a maximum of 10 guests to an array of idyllic destinations on the northern Great Barrier Reef in classic Port Douglas Style.
Whether your idea of the ultimate Great Barrier Reef adventure is to dive or snorkel the pristine under water world, explore islands teaming with wild life or wet a line and pull in the catch of the day, MV Monsoon can take you there.
If you have ever dreamt of a day filled with:
• Snorkeling or diving the reef's jeweled coral gardens
• Luxuriating in the simple perfection of exploring your own sand cay
• Building up the adrenaline with an action-packed sport fishing adventure
• Enjoying the treasured company of your family and friends
• Or a combination of all of the above!
Taking a charter with MV Monsoon Reef Charters is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories.
Their charters are fully catered and all inclusive. Perfect for families, groups, friends, business, wedding parties and romantic getaways.
Extended charters available upon request.
A typical day on Monsoon would see the vessel depart for the Outer Reef at approximately 8.15am. Guests relax on the fly bridge or front deck for the one and a half hour journey to the first snorkeling site, Horseshoe Reef.
After a few hours of snorkeling guests enjoy a delicious lunch before heading out to deeper waters to catch some magnificent pelagic fish. The day’s itinerary can be tailored to your desires.
Naturally, scuba diving is an optional activity, with additional cost.
Depending on the age of guests on board, their confidence in the water and other aspects such as weather conditions, you may prefer to simply explore Low Isles.
A private charter includes:
• A professional and enthusiastic crew
• A tailored itinerary of adventures
• Full use of the boat's facilities
• Guided snorkeling with all equipment supplied
• Lycra stinger-suits and flotation devices
• Light tackle and sport fishing gear and tuition
• Gourmet lunch, canapes, cheese platter and seasonal tropical fruit selection
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Interpretive reef talk with their experienced crew
• Great Barrier Reef environmental management fee