15 December 2017 -
價格區間 * AU$99.00 to AU$99.00
This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. In this, its twentieth birthday year of touring, it returns to the Brisbane Golf Club – but be warned: it’ll sell out there too, so early booking is essential!
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a three-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70 per cent of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2017
- ‘A superb evening of food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
The cast for the Brisbane Golf Club features Karen Hamilton (Sybil), Dan Wood (Basil) and Andy Foreman (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at their website.
- ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2016
|All Tickets||$99.00 - $99.00||All tickets include a three-course meal and two-hour interactive show. Group tickets: Buy 11 tickets for the price of ten.|