10 December 2017 -
Indicative Rate * AU$0.00 to AU$0.00
Gather your friends and family for a fun-filled afternoon of premium wine, delicious food, carols, entertainment, lantern making and parade, a visit from Santa and fireworks. The perfect way to start your festive season!
• The Red Tie Band will entertain the crowds from 4.30pm to 9pm with a collection of Christmas carols and cover songs
• Lantern making from 3pm to 6pm followed by a lantern parade at 7pm
• Santa will be arriving at Sirromet with the chance for kids to have their photo taken from 4pm to 6pm (photos will cost AUD5 with all proceeds going to charity)
• Kids rides from 3pm
• Fireworks at 8pm
Food and beverages:
• Tuscan Terrace will be open serving pizza, hot chips and desert from 3.30pm to 7.30pm
• Cellar Door Café will be open serving coffee, cakes and gelati from 3.30pm to late
• Picnic Hampers are available for pre- order and can be picked up on the day at the Cellar Door from 2pm to 5pm
• Additional food trucks will be serving food from 3pm
• Pop up bars will be available including a new summer spritz bar from 3pm
Please note: No BYO.
|Entry||Cost AUD||Valid From||Inclusions|
|All Tickets||Tickets are FREE but you must register to secure your space. http://www.sirromet.com/our-events/under-the-stars-at-sirromet|
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).