Step inside the original Powerhouse and learn its history. The Quilpie Powerhouse was turned on in Quilpie March 1952. Quilpie was the first town in Western Queensland to have a powerhouse. Whilst Quilpie had power the surrounding properties were still using generators. The powerhouse closed in December 1987 and 1988 the whole Shire (properties included) was connected to the coastal grid.
|1 mars 2017 - 31 octobre 2017||Daily||6am - 11pm|
|1 novembre 2017 - 28 février 2018||Daily||Closed|