Welcome to the heart of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef – littered with 74 islands ranging from luxurious qualia at Hamilton Island and One&Only Hayman Island to family-friendly Long and Daydream Islands.
Spoilt for choice
- Step onto the soft silica sand of Whitehaven Beach or spoil your loved one with a romantic aerial tour of Heart Reef.
- Hike the many bush trails for 360-degree panoramic views, or traverse the Ngaro Sea Trail.
- Swim, snorkel and dive on the fringing reef surrounding the islands or take a day trip to the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Save & splurge
Access to the islands
- Opt for an impressive bathtub with a view or camp overnight on a reef pontoon.
- Sip cocktails from the comfort of your deck chair as you sail your own private charter yacht or grab a kayak and start paddling.
is by boat or ferry from Airlie Beach, Shute Harbour or Hamilton Island marina.