On the Sunshine Coast, the only thing more refreshing than the water is the lifestyle. With its endless beaches, lush rainforests and easy smiles, it’s a place where you will feel like a local from the moment you arrive.
Choose your patch of sand from over 100 kilometres of pristine coastline –
stretching from Caloundra in the south to Noosa and the rainbow sands of the
Cooloola Coast in the north – and soak up the warm sunshine and laid-back
- Paddle into the home of longboarding with a surf lesson at Noosa’s
- Hire a boat, kayak or stand-up paddle board and cruise the calm
waters of Pumicestone Passage or one of the many lakes and inlets.
- Build sandcastles, eat fish and chips, or just lay back with a book
on Mooloolaba Beach.
- Swim, ride and run your way through a triathlon, marathon or fun run
with the best views on the coast.
From rolling surf to rolling hills, the Sunshine Coast Hinterland is
full of natural beauty, cosy cafes and boutiques waiting to be discovered.
- Be entertained by local artists and stock up on arts and crafts at
- Take in the view from the Glass House Mountains or wander through
national parks and trails.
- Pair local cheese and wine in Maleny or treat yourself to high tea
and antique shopping in Montville.
the ‘Sunny Coast’
With award-winning restaurants, food trails, vibrant food festivals and
bustling farmers markets, the Sunshine
Coast is one giant celebration of food and wine.
- Tick off your foodie bucket list with beachfront and rainforest
restaurants worth travelling for.
- Sample just-picked strawberries and fresh-caught seafood at an
outdoor farmer’s market.
- Create your own cuisine at one of the many cooking schools.