The stretch of beaches from Mooloolaba to Marcoola forms the heart of the Sunshine Coast with plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Eat at alfresco restaurants and organic cafes, hit the farmer’s markets or head to Mooloolaba Spit for fresh seafood straight from the trawlers.
- Cheer on a surf carnival at the Alexandra Headlands Surf Club or enter in one of the many triathlon and ironman events on offer, then explore the night markets in Maroochydore.
- Dive the ex-HMAS Brisbane wreck, go whale watching or scuba with sharks and stingrays at the world-class aquarium in Mooloolaba.
- Spend an afternoon with a coffee in a boutique bookstore in Buderim or let the dogs out on Marcoola Beach.
- Explore via segway at Twin Waters, test your stand-up paddling skills at Cotton Tree or hire a boat and go fishing on the Maroochy River.