Soaked in early settlement history with sandstone buildings and castle-like churches, Warwick is located two-hours’ drive from Brisbane in the Southern Downs.
Soak up the country
- Stroll the Rose City Country Markets or sit on the breezy cast iron verandah of a colonial pub.
- Spot native birds and endangered plants at the Environmental Park or stand above Queen Mary Falls in Killarney and feed king parrots from the nearby caravan park.
Packed full of action
- Muscle murray cod on the banks of the Condamine River or from a hire boat on Leslie or Connolly Dams, then camp under the stars.
- Sit ringside at a rodeo or polocrosse match or take a trip to the heritage centre for a cowboy history lesson.
- Tackle 14 river crossings in the Cambanoora Gorge by 4WD and fossick for gold at Thanes Creek.