Surfers Paradise is the star of the show on the glistening Gold Coast – famous for its patrolled beaches, skyscraper skyline and vibrant Cavill Avenue.
- Walk, run or ride along the beach promenade by day and browse beachfront markets by night.
- Catch an elevator 77 floors up and find yourself on top of the world with a glass of bubbles in hand.
- Make yourself at home in a self-contained luxury apartment or spoil the kids at a family resort.
The fun capital
- Within a short drive, four theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries beckon with animal displays and interactions, heart-starting roller-coasters and waterslides.
- Head out for a night on the town, with the hottest nightclubs, pubs and bars all within a two-kilometre radius.
- Shop and cafe-hop your way along Cavill Avenue and into the hidden arcades that house quirky coffee shops and award-winning restaurants.