Catamarans are renowned for their stable cruising and Whitsundays Sailing Adventures offers two unique options to choose from over four vessels.
All their tours offer travellers a chance to swim in crystal clear waters and snorkelling in sheltered bays. Leave footprints on Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided walk through the Australian bush. All passengers will witness the swirly sands at Hill Inlet.
Whitsundays Sailing Adventures have a catamaran for all types of adventure seekers, Wings Sailing Adventures offers up to seven locations over two days and two nights for the 'Flash Packer' who wants to enjoy all the extras or you can sail in style with one of their love cats 'Whitsunday Getaways' for those that are chasing a bit more luxury with four private cabins on each vessel all with their own private en-suites.
Whitsundays Sailing Adventures (WSA) offers the most diverse range of quality crewed sailing tours in the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Their fleet of owner operators have a high focus on crew standards, fantastic food, personalised service and a truly individual and unique experience.
Whitsunday Getaways provides an intimate sailing adventure in comfort and style. Jump on board either of their beautiful catamarans and explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands. They offer two-night cruises for couples, departing six days a week. Both boats comfortably accommodate four couples in private, air-conditioned cabins with en-suites. Your professional Skipper and Host will ensure your wants and needs are taken care of as you sail, snorkel and explore this spectacular playground.
• The Whitsundays by sail for the discerning traveller that wants style and comfort
• Cruising for couples with private double cabins
• Private ensuite
• Fully air-conditioned vessels
• Amazing fresh food, all meals prepared on-board by your host
• Great sailing with hands on opportunities under the guidance of our experienced skippers
• Large stable catamarans
• Full service experience provided by highly professional crew
• Use of their stand-up paddle boards
• Relaxed and intimate trip for couples and honeymooners (private charters on request)
Wings crew are passionate about marine life and showing guests the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. If the weather permits, they will wake up on the first morning at Whitehaven Beach and then bushwalk to the lookout overlooking the swirling sands of Hill Inlet. Their fast, modern, air-conditioned sailing catamarans will take you to all the best snorkel locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer.
• Large modern catamarans
• Fully air conditioned
• Large shaded areas
• Large saloon viewing windows
• Stable catamaran sailing
• Lots of deck sunbaking space
• In water photography
• Freshly prepared meals
• Underwater blue lights for night time viewing of marine life
• Fun and sociable trip
• All meals and snacks
• Large comfy beds
• Tea, coffee and water
• Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit
• Clean fresh linen
• Marine and National Park Fees
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).