Queensland can be an overachiever when it comes to boating, showing off with favourable conditions, plenty of fish biting, and World Heritage-hugging waterways. Whether you travel by yacht, houseboat, cruiser or tall ship, there’s a boatload of offshore spots to explore.
- Hire a bareboat in the Whitsunday islands where you’re the skipper and your family and friends are the crew - you choose your destinations and anchorages every day!
- Float along the Great Sandy Strait on a houseboat with all the luxuries of the family home.
- Jump in a tinnie and putt peacefully along Caloundra’s Pumicestone Passage, fishing rod in hand.
- Charter a yacht to explore the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Southern Great Barrier Reef or Whitsundays.
- Dose up on romance and relaxation in Tropical North Queensland and join a luxury cruise bound for the Great Barrier Reef.
- Hop on a jet boat and make a splash on the Gold Coast if you’re feeling the need for speed.
- Cruise along World Heritage listed Fraser Island, spot dolphins in Tin Can Bay, or cast a line along the Noosa River.
- Head north for a once-in-a-lifetime group trip in the Whitsundays - whether you’re a keen sailor, or just eager to feel wind in your hair (or champagne in your hand)!