The Bribie Island Visitor Information Centre is located on Benabrow Avenue in Bribie Island.
This accredited visitor information centre offers a one stop shop for travel information including maps, brochures, and itineraries.
Staffed by skilled and knowledgeable locals, the Bribie Island Visitor Information Centre can provide advice on the things to see, things to do and where to eat. Discuss with the friendly staff your travel plans or make a booking. Tour guides are also provided free of charge to bus groups visiting Bribie.
Top 10 things to do on Bribie Island:
- Hit the surf at Woorim Beach
- Experience the magic of the Bribie Island Butterfly House
- Throw in a fishing line
- Get creative at the Bribie Community Arts Centre
- Explore Pumicestone Passage with Bribie Island Boat Charters
- Soak up the local history at Bribie Island Seaside Museum
- Fall from 15,000 onto the beach with Brisbane Sky Dive
- Hit the bush walks and explore the national park
- Enjoy the hospitality and fresh seafood at Sandstone Point Hotel
- Have a beach driving adventure with G'Day Adventure Tours
Call now to find out more things to do on Bribie Island!
|All year||Daily||9am - 4pm|
|25 December 2019||Closed|
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).