The Whitsundays has a bucket list full of experiences for you to tick off one by one, and it doesn’t really matter if you’re there for the scenery, the sea or the sand; there’s something for everyone.
- Start by stepping out onto the legendary, pristine Whitehaven Beach.
- Explore the islands by kayaking your way around the Ngaro Sea Trail.
- Jump on board a sailing adventure of a lifetime or learn to sail yourself.
- Get dive certified and learn to dive on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Take to the skies on a seaplane and see Heart Reef in all its glory.
- Call “fore” on Australia’s only championship island golf course on Dent Island.
- Book yourself in for a pamper session at one of the luxury spas throughout the region.
Whatever you do, you may just leave with another bucket list for your next Whitsundays holiday.