There are so many things to do in Brisbane that it can be overwhelming to decide where to start. Our advice is to spend some time getting your bearings on a CityCat and exploring the city’s riverside precincts.
- Start the day with a coffee in a waterfront suburb like New Farm or West End and end it with an epic sunrise from the top of Mt. Cootha.
- Submerse yourself in the aquatic playground of Moreton Bay and its many islands.
- Shop your heart out on Queen Street Mall, James Street or in the quaint suburb of Paddington and discover a feast of dining hot spots from al fresco cafes and casual pubs to five-star degustation restaurants.
- Go on a winding drive through the Scenic Rim or a hike through a national park.
- Wander through a world-class art gallery, museum or catch a musical or theatre performance.
After all that, we promise you won’t leave without saying “Give me Brisbane any day!”