24 – 25 February 2018 -
Indicative Rate * AU$5 to AU$5
There will be several open gardens across the Granite Belt during the 2018 Apple and Grape Harvest Festival.
The gardens will be open on the following days:
Saturday 24 February from 10am to 4pm.
Sunday 25 February from 9am to 5pm.
Wednesday 28 February from 9am to 5pm.
Thursday 1 March from 10am to 4pm.
Friday 2 March from 10am to 4pm.
Saturday 3 March from 10am to 1pm.
Sunday 4 March from 10am to 1pm.
Map of garden locations can be found at their website.
Addresses of gardens:
* Bellflowers, 129 Ricca Road, Ballandean.
* Braeside Homestead, 28 Crystal Mountain Road, The Glen.
* Bramble Patch Private Garden, 381 Townsend Road, Glen Aplin.
* Granite Gardens Cottages and Lake Retreat, 90 Nicholson Road, Thorndale.
* Tyrel Cottage, 4 Tyrell Street, Stanthorpe.
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).