Tourism Business Operators
Content on this website is sourced from the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW), which is Australia’s primary resource for tourism businesses to get their information online. The ATDW is a centralised national database which feeds information on your tourism business into a network of up to 60 websites.
The expanding network of distributors includes:
To view the full list of ATDW distributors please click here
Eligible product categories include:
accommodation | attraction | food and drink | tour | hire | transport | events | general tourism services
How Do I Get on Board
1. Visit https://www.atdw-online.com.au to register your business.
2. You can then create and pay for your listing online via a user-friendly system called ATDW-Online.
3. With ATDW-Online you can log in at anytime throughout the year to review and update your online listing to ensure the most current and accurate information is displaying.
What is in it for Me
- Distribute your tourism business on up to 60 websites.
- ATDW automatically updates the distributor websites on your behalf.
- Maintain your own listing online and update at any time as it's also mobile and tablet compatible.
- Participate in Tourism and Events Queensland’s online and cooperative advertising campaigns.
- Inclusion in the This is Queensland app for both iPhone and Android devices.
- Access to the Tourism Exchange Australia (TXA) inclusive booking platform which transfers ATDW product listings into a "bookable" product.
- ATDW monthly Website Performance Reports showing top page views, keywords and the most popular distributor websites. These are available now once you log in to ATDW-Online.
- Subscription to the ATDW eNews.
Visit Tourism and Events Queensland Corporate Website to find out more on joining ATDW or how to update your existing listing.
For further information please contact Tourism and Events Queensland's ATDW team via email@example.com or call 1800 629 749
List your upcoming event on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) for FREE! Your event listing will then appear on www.queensland.com
and other distributor websites. To list your event you must first register as a user of ATDW-Online by creating an account to manage your ATDW listing. Visit
https://www.atdw-online.com.au to register now or to sign in to update your existing listing.
A range of opportunities exist for ATDW subscribers to advertise to a highly targeted audience.
For details please visit the Tourism and Events Queensland Corporate Website