Southern Queensland Country is a land of contrasts where vast mountain ranges carve up great divides between lush rolling hills and rainforests enhance this piece of farmland country.
- Start at the bustling city of Toowoomba and embrace a slice of pioneer history and country hospitality.
- Head west for excellent fishing in the Western Downs.
- Visit the Rose and Rodeo capital of Warwick in October and watch Australia’s best horse compete for glory.
- Venture south to the home of giant boulders in the Girraween National Park and top-shelf wineries of the Granite Belt.
- Foodies rejoice in South Burnett where gourmet produce experiences are fresh from the paddock.
Whether you’re a keen bushwalker, a birdwatcher, a beer and wine lover or a budding romantic, you’ll get a kick out of the variety of experiences in Southern Queensland Country.