Staying active on your holiday is made easy on the Gold Coast with over 70 kilometres of coastline waiting to be explored. Grab a surfboard, bike, boat or just your running shoes and start exploring this vibrant region.
- Learn how to surf at Surfers Paradise where the water temperature and waves are perfect all year round.
- Test your balance on a stand up paddle board while exploring the Gold Coast waterways.
- Hire a bike and cover some ground on the beach road stretching from Main Beach to Burleigh Heads.
- Head inland to the Gold Coast Hinterland and trek through the National Parks on a variety of walks suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Go sky high to get a bird’s eye view of the turquoise waters and scream your lungs out skydiving from 14,000ft.
- Compete in the Gold Coast Airport Marathon to test your endurance while taking in the pristine coastline.
Whatever gets your heart and adrenaline pumping you’ll find it on the Gold Coast.