Spanning the Sunshine Coast
and Fraser Coast
, Australia’s Nature Coast offers unbeatable natural experiences in some of the world’s most diverse and pristine National Parks, rainforests and waterways. From the striking beauty of Glass House Mountains
just north of Brisbane to the beautiful coral cay of Lady Elliot Island
, it is an adventure playground for nature and wildlife lovers.
Follow the coast…
- Explore over 100 kilometres of pristine beaches surrounded by laid-back towns, and dine on fresh local produce.
- Jump on a sandy highway in a 4WD and navigate your way along the Great Beach Drive through national parks and up to the World’s largest sand island, Fraser Island.
- Catch a wave and experience the iconic surfing heritage of the Sunshine Coast.
Where nature comes alive…
- The best place in Australia for humpback whale watching, as the sheltered waters of Hervey Bay provide the perfect spot for mothers to teach their new-born calves survival skills.
- Stroll through Noosa National Park and spot koalas snoozing high in the melaleuca trees.
- Kayak your way through the tranquil mirrored waters of the Noosa Everglades.
- Step off Lady Elliot Island to snorkel with giant manta rays and turtles among the coral gardens of the Great Barrier Reef.