Queensland, known locally as the sunshine state, is a pretty sweet spot for loads of different types of holidays. Whether you want to bring the whole family, be a tourist with your four legged friends or take a gap year and backpack your way around, we've got you covered!
- Driving Holidays. Whether your idea of a 'road trip' is on-road cruising up the coast, or an off-road 4x4 adventure to your camping paradise, there are so many options when it comes to driving holidays in Queensland.
- Families. Your whole family will have an awesome time in Queensland with loads of family friendly accommodation, fun things to do, theme parks, spots to learn to surf (the ocean and the jungle!) or dig dinosaurs and cute furry animals to meet. Oh and we have a high proportion of ice cream spots to cool you down after all the excitement!
- Backpackers and Working Holidays. Hire a van and get your rockin playlist ready for your road trip up the coast. Don’t miss the sand, surf, Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island and fun vibes.
- Weddings and honeymoons. Find the perfect place to get hitched on a farm, forest, beach or island or honeymoon in uber luxury or let go of post-wedding craziness and disconnect from the real world in your own rainforest retreat.
- Travelling with Pets. If the first thing you’re likely to pack for your Queensland holiday is your dog, then we need to hook you up with some pet friendly accommodation and dog friendly beaches! You’re welcome!
- Study Tours. Learn in high quality education institutions by day, explore World Heritage Areas and head out to farm stays by night or on the weekends.
- Voluntourism. Feel good about yourself and volunteer your way to a holiday with wildlife or habitats around the state.
- Ecotourism. With 5 World Heritage Areas, Queensland is a great spot to find sustainable holiday options and ways to keep your break green.
Find your holiday type below and begin planning your next Queensland break.