Need to calm your sea-legs? Go off the beaten path and explore the Whitsunday Coast.
Get out of town
- North of Airlie Beach, south of Bowen, inland from Proserpine and through the cane fields, you will discover Hideaway Bay and Cape Gloucester – home to pristine stretches of beach, creating the perfect spot for private picnics or gatherings with friends.
- Cedar Creek Falls, south of Conway Beach is also popular year-round for a refreshing swim.
- Watch the sunset over the water from the beachfront at Cape Gloucester.
Seclusion, privacy, relaxation
- Fill your days with absolutely nothing but relaxation at Dingo Beach. Read a book, throw in a fishing line, hire a boat, or feast on fresh local seafood and live music at the nearby pub.
- Park yourself and family here for days, weeks or maybe months in a private holiday home, beachfront eco-villa or caravan.