Trying to figure out how you’re going to get to Southern Queensland Country and then get around? Here are our travel tips!
Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport
The Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport is located near Toowoomba and has a number of transport options to get you where you need to go.
- Book a door-to-door shuttle service to your accommodation.
- Jump in a Taxi.
- Hire a rental car to get you around from the airport.
Road and rail
- Car hire is the best way to see more of the Southern Queensland Country. The area has many highways into the region and great drives to try like Great Inland Way and the Adventure Way.
- Regular coaches transit between Brisbane, Toowoomba, Warwick and Stanthorpe.
- The Westlander Train travels between Brisbane and Toowoomba.
Explore all of the transport options available below.