These days it’s easy to get caught up in the productive buzz of the city and eat sleep and breathe your inbox. If you’re in need of less screen time, then a taste of the country life might do you some good. Hightail it to your closest farm stay and make friends with the farm animals!
- Experience what it’s like to live in the country - feed the chooks, milk a cow, crack a whip (or try to!).
- Ride a horse through the magical country side.
- Stop and smell the roses at the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers in Spring.
- Embrace rural life at a peaceful hinterland farm stay
- Delve into the rugged Outback lifestyle at a working cattle or sheep farm.
- Cruise through the lush greenery of the scenic rim on a Sunday Drive.
- Pack a picnic and eat amidst the tranquillity of a National Park.
Whether you’re after a weekend getaway or you just have an afternoon to explore there’s more than enough on offer in Queensland to get you back to basics. It’s as easy as apple pie.