The iconic rich red soil and near perfect year-round conditions make Bundaberg the ideal place for a food lover’s paradise. Anything from off the trawler seafood, to pick your own strawberries, seasonal availability is year round with the wealth of produce grown locally.
Bundaberg’s big three
- Enjoy the delicious products that gained notoriety from the town name like Bundaberg Rum, Bundaberg Ginger Beer and Bundaberg Sugar.
- Shop for fresh local produce at Apple Tree Creek Markets or one of the many seasonal stalls along the highway.
- Explore the region of Childers through sugar cane country, rich red organic soil and rows of macadamia trees.
- With Bundaberg situated on the Southern Great Barrier Reef, you'll be able to sample some of the delectable fresh seafood on offer.
- Access fresh locally caught produce ranging from fish, crabs, oysters, scallops and more.