Tourism Business Operators
To list your business on Queensland.com and other travel websites, simply subscribe to the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
What's in it for me?
- ATDW provides your business with exposure, so you are visible when customers are making important travel decisions. Your information will be listed on key travel websites including Queensland.com, Australia.com and many more.
- Tourism products receive assessment in the Best of Queensland Experiences Program. This means you'll receive an individual report providing valuable consumer insights on your business worth more than $1,000.
- You only have to upload your business once into ATDW-Online, saving you time. Once uploaded your business information automatically flows through to the ATDW distributor websites for customers to see. You can update your information in ATDW-Online easily at any time.
The cost of subscription for 2019/2020 will be $200 (inc. GST). A $50 discount applies if you're a member of one of the following:
- Regional tourism organisation (RTO)
- Local tourism organisation affiliated with an RTO
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC)
- QTIC Assoc. Council
To receive your coupon code for your discount, please contact our team.
Not an ATDW subscriber? Please contact the TEQ ATDW Team and they can help get your business listed.
List your upcoming event on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) for FREE! Your event listing will then appear on www.queensland.com and other distributor websites. To list your event you must first register as a user of ATDW-Online by creating an account to manage your ATDW listing.
Visit https://www.atdw-online.com.au to register now or to sign in to update your existing listing.
A range of opportunities exist for ATDW subscribers to advertise to a highly targeted audience.
For details please visit the Tourism and Events Queensland Corporate Website