- Visit the vibrant little town Kuranda that is surrounded by World Heritage Rainforest on Kuranda's Historic Scenic Railway, or above the rainforest canopy on Skyrail - the world's longest rainforest Cableway.
- Visit an Aboriginal Culture Park in Cairns to experience the Aboriginal culture of Australia, through interactive activities you learn the traditional culture and customs of the tribes. Get acquainted with activities like Boomerang throwing, playing the Didgeridoo, fire making the traditional way & spear throwing.
- For a great Aussie night out and some fun interaction with Australia’s favourite animals visit the Night Zoo in Cairns complete with dinner, walk in the zoo, campfire, song and bush dances!
- Rise up and float over the scenic Atherton tablelands in a Hot air Balloon over rainforest fringed mountains and tranquil country landscapes and choose to get your morning off to a great start make sure you wave out to the Kangaroos hopping across the fields!
- Day trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Hop on a full day cruise to the Outer Barrier Reef , take an unforgettable flight over the Reef, observe its wonders from an underwater walkway, dive into the deep and experience the Reef’s spectacular beauty that will take your breath away.
- Take a walk along The Cairns Esplanade is the city's main attraction with a lovely oceanfront promenade, saltwater swimming lagoon and beach. You'll find numerous restaurants, bars and hotels lining the Esplanade... all offering beautiful waterfront views.
- In the night visit Cairns Night Markets for unique shopping and dining experiences.
Day 4 - Full day trip to Cape Tribulation
- Hop on a guided tour from Cairns to Cape Tribulation where the Rainforest meets the Reef. Stop at the quaint town of Port Douglas for lunch and drive up to Mossman Gorge for a guided Dreamtime walk along private tracks and visit the cultural centre, filled with Indigenous artworks.
- Head further up north to Daintree River and take the Daintree River Cruise to spot crocodiles in the wild. Accessible via car ferry across the Daintree River, Cape Tribulation is a blissfully quiet sanctuary of World Heritage-listed rainforest and coral reefs as far as the eye can see.
- Swing through the world’s oldest rainforest canopy on a zipline while Jungle Surfing kayak along the clear protected waters or join a guided walk to get acquainted with peppermint stick insects and ancient plants and ferns.
- Return back to Cairns in the evening or stay overnight at Port Douglas.