Fresh fruit stalls on the side of the road, pick-your-own farm experiences, fresh organic restaurants that will blow you away, Queensland has you covered for the farm to table experience.
- Sample the local specialties at the Farmer’s Markets throughout the state where you will find unbelievably fresh fruit and veggies
- Don’t miss Eumundi Markets on the Sunshine Coast which is one of the biggest in Australia and offers a wealth of fresh produce, freshly baked breads, locally made cheese and yogurts.
- Tantalise those tastebuds at award-wining fine dining restaurants in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast where the locally grown produce is the star of the show
- If you have some time to spare, pick your own punnet of strawberries on the Sunshine Coast, or a selection of tropical fruits in the North Queensland hinterland.
- Partake in one of the many food events that showcase the amazing chefs and local produce the state has to offer.
- Choose from home grown harvest events, gourmet food & wine festivals, and traditional ethnic celebrations.