Straight out of the pages of a magazine, the sophisticated seaside villages that stretch south from Noosa to Coolum are renowned for rolling surf and first-class restaurants.
Dine. Shop. Spa.
- Mingle with the who’s who of the food scene at the annual international food festival.
- Gather local gourmet goodies and crafts at the Peregian Markets and Noosa Farmer’s Market.
- Browse glamorous boutiques and people watch from a beachfront cafe or melt stress away with a spa treatment and stroll through Noosa National Park.
Time out in nature
- Spend the day on a boat or kayak the Noosa Everglades, a haven for birdwatchers and part of the UNESCO-accredited Noosa biosphere.
- Polish your clubs for a round on one of the country’s best-ranked resort golf courses.
- Walk, cycle or jog the coastal walkway or enjoy 360-degree hinterland and coastal views from the top of Mt Coolum.