Sand slides between your toes, the sound of the ocean fills the air and the brilliant blue waves draw you in. Enjoy the fresh ocean air with your friends, family and even your dog, as several beaches are pet friendly.
- Enjoy the luxury beach-side resorts, crystal clear ocean views and family friendly activities on the Sunshine Coast. Set up for the day with the family at Little Cove in Noosa, take a surf lesson on the laid back waves or explore the 4x4 drive along Rainbow beach to the spectacular coloured sands.
- Brag to your friends about strolling down the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach, named on several lists for being one of the “Top beaches in the world”.
- Feel the vibe of the energetic night life and beautiful people on the Gold Coast, strut down the stunning beaches and soak up the active beach culture. Watch the pros surf at Kirra or Burleigh Heads, bring the family to Currumbin or snap a photo under the iconic Surfer’s Paradise sign.
- Have a beach adventure on a 4x4 drive along the sand highways on the Fraser Coast which will grant you access to secluded beach camping spots, amazing natural landscapes, and crystal clear water at Lake McKenzie.
- Indulge in the breathtaking sunsets on postcard-worthy beaches in Port Douglas or Palm Cove which are dotted with palm trees and a relaxing vibe.
- Capture the most iconic Instagram image you can imagine by getting up early and photographing the kangaroos and wallabies on Cape Hillsborough beach at sunrise.