Trying to figure out how you’re going to get to the Sunshine Coast and then get around? Here are our travel tips!
Sunshine Coast Domestic Airport
The Sunshine Coast Airport
is located 30 minutes drive south of Noosa and 30 minutes’ drive north of Caloundra. After arriving you can get your holiday started with these transport options:
- Car hire
- Door-to-door airport shuttle service
On the road
- Hire a car and road trip along the coast and into the Hinterland
- Jump on a coach to explore the region in comfort
- Catch the Train from Brisbane up to the Sunshine Coast with Services running regularly and connecting bus services available to shuttle you to your final destination.
- Once you’re at the Sunshine Coast, you can choose your own way to get around!
Road Trip along the coast and visit all of the beautiful beaches along the way. Having access to a car will also give you the freedom to drive through the hinterland and stop along the way at the beautiful mountain villages.
Sun Bus can get you around the local area and private bus companies are ideal to get you further afield.
Explore all of the transport options available below.