Get in touch with nature in the Word Heritage listed Gondwana Rainforests, the most extensive subtropical rainforest in the world. Making up the Springbrook and Lamington National Parks in the Gold Coast hinterland only a short drive from the beach life.
- Be spoilt for choice in Springbrook National Park, home to native wildlife and 4 sections of walking trails with stunning lookouts. Capture the flowing water stream at the Natural Bridge or enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Springbrook Plateau to be blown away by waterfalls, breathtaking views & lush rainforest.
- Enjoy over 160 kilometres of walking trails scattered with waterfalls, ancient fauna and flora through the Lamington National Park.
- Walk amongst the treetops on the 1-½ kilometre Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk that takes you from the canopy floor up to a 40 metre cantilever with a viewing platform over Cedar Creek.
- Take a step back in time in Gondwana Rainforests, one of the few places in the world where the plants and animals closely resemble their ancestors.
- Indulge in a relaxing weekend away at O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat in Lamington National Park.