Water sports enthusiasts and fishermen are spoilt for choice in the beautiful Moreton Bay region.
Calling all nature lovers
- Join a guided eco-tour or get up-close-and-personal by learning to scuba dive. Prepare to see dolphins, dugong, turtles and whales.
- Saddle-up on a guided horse ride or mountain bike adventure in one of the many conservation parks.
- Poise your camera, ready to snap a glimpse of the marine migratory birds and wildlife high above.
- If you’re looking for a quieter pace with family, head over the bridge to the popular seaside escape of Bribie Island, with waterfront barbecues and picnic areas all framed with views inland to the Sunshine Coast’s Glass House Mountains.
- Alternatively the 125-kilometre coastal stretch is lined with beaches from Scarborough to Redcliffe, and of course Sutton’s Beach – the closest patrolled beach to Brisbane City.