Queensland is full of hidden gems when it comes to beer and wine and it’s no secret that we like to enjoy a bit of it too. Our love for a good drop must come from the variety that’s on offer here.
- Sample a South Burnett Shiraz or a Granite Belt Sauvignon Blanc.
- See what’s on tap at one of Brisbane’s craft beer bars like The Scratch, Bitter Suite, Archive Beer Boutique or Kerbside.
- Tour the iconic XXXX Brewery, which has been a firm Queensland favourite since 1878.
- Take a scenic country drive through Southern Queensland Country as you discover the Strangebird Wine Trail
- Throw back a cold one at Burleigh Brewery after a long hot day on the beach.
- Head north and you’ll find the Townsville Brewing Co. and Cairns’ Blue Sky Brewery producing acclaimed versions of the liquid gold.
- Visit Mount Tamborine on the Gold Coast while you’re out for a leisurely Sunday drive and you’ll have your pick of boutique breweries or wineries = win-win!