Visit the Redlands for a holiday that will have you island hopping from the mainland to the four Southern Moreton Bay Islands in minutes. It’s a hidden slice of Brisbane, filled with seaside parks and esplanades just made for picnics, cycling and swimming.
- Catch the ferry from Victoria Point only ten minutes to Coochiemudlo Island and hire an aqua-bike to pedal around Moreton Bay.
- Enjoy the coastal village of Wellington Point – known for great fishing, boating and watersports.
- Soak up the country ambience and grab the perfect gift at one of the many weekend markets.
- Enjoy local wines and five-star dining at Mount Cotton.
- Experience natural bushland and spot koalas at Capalaba, take a bush tucker tour at an indigenous plant centre, or if you’re searching for history and heritage, visit the colonial sites at Cleveland.