16 – 19 October 2019 -
Indicative Rate * AU$8295 to AU$8295
Mount Isa lies in the heart of Queensland’s vast North West Outback region – it’s arid, remote and romantic. Affectionately known as the ‘oasis of the outback‘, Mount Isa is a gleaming mirage on the horizon for travellers from all directions. Nestled among the ochre-red Selwyn Ranges, on the banks of the Leichhardt River, Mount Isa is the perfect place to fish, camp and enjoy an outback sunset.
• The ultimate fishing, camping and outdoor Australian experience
• Build on your learning and experience with Australia’s best anglers
• Catch a Barramundi on Lake Moondarra
• Experience four-wheel-driving and learn about vehicle recovery
• Go walkabout with an Indigenous guide
• Come, see and do it all over three days of adventure in Outback Queensland
Further your learning with the AFC anglers and join them for a truly authentic and unforgettable Australian experience.
|Entry||Cost AUD||Valid From||Inclusions|
|All Tickets||$8295 - $8295||Price is per person and inclusive of GST.|
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).