Nestled amongst sugar cane plantations and roaming cattle, Proserpine makes a welcome stop for anyone visiting the iconic Whitsunday Islands
and Airlie Beach
Sugar and spice
- Join a guided tour of the Whitsunday Gold Coffee Plantation and Roastery.
- Stroll through the art deco buildings and adjacent alleyways for warm country hospitality and arm-fulls of eclectic jewellery.
- Visit the curated displays at the Proserpine Museum.
On the water
- Pack the picnic hamper and fishing rod and head to the Peter Faust Dam to reel in a barramundi, go water-skiing and swimming.
- Go croc spotting on a crocodile safari on the Proserpine River.