Leave Seventeen Seventy and Gladstone behind en route to the tropical paradise of Lady Musgrave, Heron Islands and Fitzroy Reef Lagoon, in the Southern Great Barrier Reef
An island ‘road’ less travelled
- Get a Great Barrier Reef education on a tour of an eco-research station on Heron Island.
- Stare into the eyes of a mother turtle nesting her young on the sandy shores for all to see.
- Spend your day snorkelling the untouched ecosystem of the closed ring reef of Fitzroy Reef Lagoon.
Mind. Body. Soul.
- Camp on top of Lady Musgrave’s 3000 acres of living reef with the seabirds and turtles as your only neighbours.
- Start training for the annual Heron Island swim and pamper post-race weary muscles in the day spa.
- Hire a cruiser yacht from Seventeen Seventy, drop in a line and enjoy the fruits of your labour onboard.