Lace up your hiking boots and explore an oasis bursting with ancient flora and lush World Heritage Listed Gondwana Rainforest
, right on Brisbane’s doorstep.
- Switch off from technology and gadgets and enjoy the countryside of Beaudesert or Boonah.
- With a map underarm, head for the challenging day-hike of Mount Barney.
- Try one of the many shorter waterfall one-hour walks at Tamborine Mountain or join a guided bicycle tour and feast on local cheeses.
- Pack up your camping supplies and pitch a tent by Lake Moogerah or a rainforest camp site.
Local & luxurious
- After all that physical exertion, discover the local produce, award-winning restaurants, local wines and friendly locals.
- Surprise your loved one with a romantic glamping escape – luxury under the stars in a state-of-the-art tent. Or opt for one of the many B&Bs with views of local vineyards and beyond.