Grab your towel, swimsuit, sunscreen & optional surfboard and soak up the beach lifestyle on the Gold Coast. There’s a beach that will fit all holiday-goers, from the keen surfer to the relaxed sunbaker and everything in-between.
- Keep the kids safe and head towards the red and yellow flags signalling a patrolled and safe area to swim.
- Head to Broadwater a great spot for family fun, combining the ideal mix of beach and parklands with picnic and barbeque facilities, children’s playgrounds and shaded areas. Your four legged family members are also welcome here.
- A popular break for locals and pro surfers alike, Snapper Rocks plays host to the annual Quiksilver and Roxy Pro and the first point of call for all keen surfers.
- Famous for producing the “perfect wave”, Kirra Beach is a popular spot for tow-in surfing and offers panoramic views of the Gold Coast skyline.
- Head to calmer waters to enjoy a leisurely kayak or stand up paddle board along the Gold Coast canals.
- For the adrenaline junkies, jump on a Jetski and explore The Spit and South Stradbroke Island or try Jetpack or Flyboard at Main Beach.