Get into the urban outdoor lifestyle of Brisbane City with a subtropical climate and bucket-loads of nature begging you to play.
Feel the vitality of city life
• Lace up your shoes and walk around the winding Brisbane River. Pre-pack a hamper and treat yourself to a barbeque at Kangaroo Point Cliffs or South Bank.
• Cuddle a koala or hike 287m to the summit of Mount Coot-tha – you’ll find all of this within a short drive from the city’s shopping, entertainment and cultural hubs.
• Fill your stay with world-class Broadway shows, international art exhibitions, community festivals and sporting events.
Energise your taste buds
• Get to know the inner-city hubs of Paddington, New Farm and Fortitude Valley and play favourites with their boutiques and cafes.
• Unwind in the alfresco restaurants and bars at South Bank and Eagle Street Pier or eat your way around the world at the Hamilton Eat Street Markets.