In Queensland you can feel right at home in a 5-star resort overlooking the ocean or in a ‘swag’ on the red dirt gazing at the stars; there’s accommodation to suit any type of holiday you’re after.
Depending on your travel style you can:
- Let luxury rule as you relax spa-side in a five star resort in the Whitsundays
- Get into the action of the Gold Coast with your family and book a self-contained apartment on one of the most famous coastlines in the world
- Backpack your way across the state with plenty of budget backpacking options
- Hire a bare boat in the Whitsundays where you and your mates are the crew and sleep under the stars at night
- Head west to a farm stay and experience country life to the fullest
- Have breakfast served while looking at the rain forest from your B&B hidden near one of our 5 world heritage areas
- Pack the car and go camping in Outback Queensland to get a first-hand look at the bush lifestyle and Australia’s heritage
- Trade the mainland for the high seas and hire a house boat for a unique experience immersed in nature
No matter where you stay, we’ll make sure you feel right at home in Queensland!