Indicative Rate * AU$1800 to AU$1800
Perched on the spectacular 120ha freshwater Crystalbrook Lake, Crystalbrook Lodge offers an exclusive, fully hosted experience for a maximum of 10 guests in 5 beautifully appointed rooms.
Crystalbrook Lodge delivers adventure and escape in rugged and breathtaking red-dirt outback Queensland. Wake to gourmet meals and breathtaking sunrises. Spend your days fishing for iconic barramundi, exploring the property trails on foot or bike, or discovering the outback on a scenic helicopter flight. By afternoon, find yourself indulging by the infinity pool overlooking the colourful scenery with Champagne or craft beer in hand, and end your night by the campfire or sipping
cocktails overlooking the manicured grounds.
Your outback oasis experience comes to life at Crystalbrook Lodge.
ALL STAYS INCLUDE:
• All meals included; breakfast, one-course lunch, sundowners and a two-course gourmet dinner
• All beverages including an open bar with spirits and Australian wine and beer
• On site activities including barramundi fishing, bird watching, wildlife spotting, kayaking, paddle
boarding, bush walking or mountain biking the lakeside trails and sundown lake cruise
• Outback sunset experience including drinks and food platter
• Bonus: For stays of three nights or more enjoy a guided Historic Chillagoe, Limestone Caves & Indigenous Art tour.
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).