What’s the best way to communicate with a fish? … Drop it a line!
In Queensland you can bait ‘em, hook ‘em, and reel ‘em in with virtually any type of fishing you like - freshwater, barra, reef, game, fly-fishing, crabbing and prawning – right at the end of your rod.
Here’s a few fishy suggestions:
- Try surf fishing on Fraser Island or go deep sea fishing off the Fraser Coast
- Land a Barramundi or Mangrove Jack in one of Gladstone's top inland fishing spots
- Go deep sea on a fishing charter from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- Head out solo to chase the elusive Jungle Perch or Murray Cod and catch a sunrise on our rivers, lakes and waterways as a bonus.
- Grab some mates and book a day tour to the paradise of the outer reef to experience the thrill of landing a GT, Black Marlin or one of the sought after reef fish on the Southern Great Barrier Reef, Townsville or Cairns.