Airlie Beach is at the heart of the Whitsundays mainland – a vibrant coastal nook where everyone feels like they’re on holidays 24-7.
Beaches & boardwalks
- Feel the sand between your toes at Cannonvale, Airlie or Boathaven Beaches.
- Meander along the Bicentennial Boardwalks or step it up with hiking or mountain biking in Conway National Park, including the Whitsunday Great Walk.
Play hard. Recover hard.
- Witness the pristine terrain and azure sea skydiving from 14,000 feet.
- Try stand-up paddle boarding or take a jet-ski or segway tour.
- Swim in the lagoon, have a barbecue in the park or treat yourself at the alfresco eateries lining the Main Street and local marinas.
Great from every angle
- This is the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef with day trips, overnight cruises and charters departing from Abell Point Marina, the Port of Airlie and Shute Harbour. Snorkel, sail, dive and fly to see the Whitsundays in all their natural glory.