Play amongst a smorgasbord of cellar doors, distilleries and orchards within Queensland’s premier food and wine region, known as the Granite Belt.
- Pick your own crisp autumn apples and berries straight from the vine, or swirl bold reds such as Mourvedre or Tempranillo along the Strange Bird alternative wine trail.
- Meet local producers and stock your picnic basket with cheeses, olives, figs and cured meats and sip on sparkling apple cider and limoncello from Thulimbah.
- Sit by the fire in a cosy cottage or go glamping and awaken to crisp mornings and fresh country air.
- Cycle country roads from Stanthorpe to Ballandean, stopping for decadent chocolates, homemade apple pie and wine tasting along the way.
- Swim in the refreshing waterholes nestled amongst granite boulders and rich soil in Girraween National Park and be inspired by endless fields of wildflowers in spring.
- Hike the impressive Granite escarpments in Girraween National Park.