Burleigh Heads is famous for pumping surf breaks, fragrant pine trees, top-notch dining and one-of-a-kind fashion boutiques.
Shop like a local
- Seek raw foods, homewares and hand-made jewellery on James Street and make a booking at one of the oh-so-chic eateries.
- Explore The Village Markets for new threads and homewares, showcasing over 100 local designers.
- Stock up at the farmer’s market and grab one of the free barbeques and picnic tables on the headland to enjoy lunch with a view.
- Claim your patch of sand or grass and take a dip in the protected waters of Tallebudgera Creek.
- Bask in the atmosphere of local musicians and fire twirlers roaming the local parks.
- Watch the endless stream of surfers and fishermen walking through the Burleigh Heads National Park, from The Cove to Echo Beach.