Southern Cross Day Tours offers small group luxury tours from Gold Coast to various destinations including Mount Tamborine, Springbrook, Lamington National Park. Experience the Tamborine Skywalk, Glow Worm Caves, Waterfalls, Breweries, Cheese factories, Wild Bird feeding, Wineries, Nocturnal Wildlife and more.
All tours are in maximum group size of 16 passengers and offer hotel pick up, free on board wifi, full commentary with a local guide. Their tours are suited for all ages. They carry all permits to National Parks and can customise for small to large family groups.
Tamborine Mountain is well known to all Gold Coast and Brisbane residents. It's where you escape from the beaches, buildings and theme parks to experience another side of what the Gold Coast offers.
Our tour is designed so you can choose to do as little or as much as you can whilst taking in the charm of this mountain top town. It's your day but let us be your guide.
This hop on hop off style tour allows you to customise what you like to do. As the day proceeds your guide will let you know whats next what the plan is and where he is off to next.
- Enjoy more hiking no problem.
- Want to take in more winerys or the day time Glowworm caves this tour has
- Remember the entry to Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk is included in the
Visit the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge in half a day.
Only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour offers a truly personalised experience with no more than 16 people per tour and door to door service from your central Gold Coast hotel.
Visit the Stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make you way. From inside the cave see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest.
A cosy hinterland restaurant will provide freshly baked scones with jam cream for afternoon tea. See Purling Brook Falls, Canyon Lookout, Twin Falls and Rainbow falls and not to forget the stunning scenery of Numinbah Valley whilst on tour
Australia’s only 4wding night tour that also includes a fully guided Rainforest walk to local waterfall. On route we take in the many types of wildlife that call the Rainforest and eucalyptus forest home at night. The bonus to all this is we also view the Glow Worms in their natural environment.
Point of Interests:
- Coffee and Cake at local Restaurant.
- Guided Rainforest walk to waterfall at night time
- View Glow Worms and Nocturnal Wildlife as we guide you to the waterfall
Secluded lookout over the Gold Coast Skyline
- Australia’s only Exciting Night 4wding through Eucalyptus Forests
- Stargazing and check out the Southern Cross
- Modern Luxury 4WD vehicles
- No Crowds
- Each guests gets a low watt torch (don’t want to upset the Glow-worms)
for the guided walk
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport
This tour has been running since 1994. It has everything, Morning Tea, BBQ Lunch, Bird feeding, Canopy Treetop walk and most importantly private venues away from the crowds. Visiting Tamborine and Lamington National parks including the Famous O'Reilly's Canopy Treetop walk and wild bird feeding.
- FREE pick up from central Gold Coast Hotels
- Hillside Tracks through Eucalyptus & Rainforests
- Morning Tea at Private venue
- Mt. Tamborine’s Gallery Walk, the Hinterland’s Arts & Crafts centre
- Wine Tasting included: Reds, Whites and Ports and more
- Guided Rainforest Walk to a Tropical Waterfall
- Free in Vehicle Wi-Fi While on Tour
- BBQ Lunch with beer, wine soft drink or juices
- Swimming at our exclusive lunch venue set on 400 acres (optional)
- Guided Tree Top Walk through Lamington National Park
- Famous Bird Feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat (Bird food incl.)
- A chance to spot Koalas, Kangaroos, Wallabies, Reptiles and more…
- Boomerang lessons included!
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).