Queensland Day Tours (QDT) specialises in guided tours (full day and half day) to the major destinations in South-East Queensland such as Brisbane, Stradbroke Island, Tamborine, Gold Coast and Springbrook. Tours are suitable for all ages.
QDT is a family-owned and operated business. All staff must undertake a rigorous training program and the company prides itself in providing popular quality products at a reasonable price.
Queensland has come of age when it comes to wine and QDT operates wine tours to the Gold Coast Hinterland that also includes the popular and unique Mount Tamborine Distillery. Stradbroke Island is Queensland's hidden jewel and the "Day in Paradise Tour" is a great way to discover why! The Island has a large number of resident koala and kangaroo so this is always a bonus for visitors from overseas to see these unique "Australian" in the wild.
Providing value for money, QDT also offers tours that combine its most popular destinations with a half-day Tamborine Winery Tour eg Springbrook or Surfers Paradise in the morning followed a Tamborine Winery Tour.
QDT also operates under the names "Australian Winery Tours" and "Value Tours Brisbane".
Enjoy the Gold Coast's green hinterland visiting a winery for lunch and taking a guided walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls. You will also get to visit Surfers Paradise (free time) and see the Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. Great value tour incorporating two iconic Queensland destinations - the Gold Coast and Tamborine.
Highlights include Rainforest Walk, Curtis Falls, "Gallery Walk" at Tamborine, guided walk of the Cedar Creek Glow Worm Caves (entry fees included), country drive, Gold Coast Beaches, Surfers Paradise (1.5 hour stop) and lunch at the Cedar Creek Winery.
Guests won't feel guilty on this tour as they take you for a great walk through the rainforest in the morning to the Natural Bridge. Some exercise before transfer to Tamborine Mountain for wine tastings and lunch at the Cedar Creek Estate Winery.
They also visit the Tamborine Mountain Distillery before some free time at Gallery Walk. Finish the day with a short walk to Curtis Falls.
- Travel through the Numinbah Valley to the Natural Bridge with a great circuit walk through the rainforest of Springbrook.
- Visit to one of Tamborine's best wineries for a tasting and presentation.
- Time at Gallery Walk (Arts and Craft District )
- Visit the famous Tamborine Mountain Distillery and be entertained with a tasting of their fine spirits and liquors.
- Travel through the spectacular Scenic Rim Country including the Numinbah Valley.
- Enjoy lunch at one of Tamborine's fine restaurants
- Walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls.
Queensland has come of age when it comes to producing excellent wines. Their half day tour visits the Mount Tamborine district visiting and tasting the wines of two boutique wineries. Guests also visit the Tamborine Mountain Distillery where they will get to taste their excellent range of fine liqueurs and spirits.
While visiting the area guests will take in magnificent mountain views and have a chance to visit the famous Gallery Walk.
Devonshire tea is included and taken at the Cedar Creek Estate Winery.
Bush walk through the rainforests of this extinct volcano. See cascading waterfalls, spot rainforest animals, and see thousands of the unique glow worms. Tour visits two of Queensland's most popular destinations - Springbrook and Tamborine.
* Rainforest Hikes - Enjoy two rainforest walks. At Springbrook we walk to Cave Creek in the Natural Bridge Section of the Park. Later that day we walk to Curtis Falls through the Joalah National Park. A moderate level of fitness is required. Keep a lookout for the native wildlife like the rainforest wallaby (pademelons), spiny echidna, and colourful birdlife.
* Travel through the picturesque Numinbah Valley stopping at a mountain lookout on the way to Tamborine.
* See the Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave.
* Gallery Walk (free time) - Browse this tourist area with its cluster of galleries and shops providing a wealth of diverse art and craft (paintings, sculpture, porcelain, jewellery). Time to sample the local fudge or sample a beer at the Micro Brewery.
* Glow Worm Caves - At Cedar Creek Tamborine, take a guided walk through the Caves to see thousands of Glow Worms.
* Tour includes lunch at Duck Lake Restaurant, Cedar Creek Estate Winery.
This small group tour is designed for those who wish to visit Australia's premier tourist destination - the Gold Coast as well as their most popular hinterland destination - Tamborine Mountain. Beach in the morning mountain / rainforests in the afternoon. Plus they do some wine tastings and visit the TM Distillery - Australia's most awarded.
* See Main Beach, The Broadwater, Southport and Narrow Neck. * Up to two hours free time at Surfer's Paradise(swim, stroll or shop). * Tasting of wines from Heritage Estate Winery. * TM Distillery for a tasting of fine liqueurs and spirits. * Walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls. * Includes lunch at the Duck Lake Restaurant, Cedar Creek Estate Winery.
Stradbroke Island is the most popular Island off Brisbane and is the second largest sand island in the world. It has everything to provide the visitor with a unique and memorable experience of Brisbane and Australia. It has some of Australia's best beaches, a spectacular rocky headland, unique natural features, and is a genuine wilderness destination. Its waters are home to large schools of dolphin, manta rays, and turtles - all of which can be seen from the Headland. A bonus is that in Winter, Point Lookout is considered to be Australia's best land-based vantage point for spotting the migrating Humpback Whale. Destinations included: North Gorge, Point Lookout, Myora Springs, Amity Point, Dunwich, Brown Lake, Cylinder Beach.
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).