Venture into the Gold Coast’s endless playground for some serious fun. Whether you spend your days at a theme park, on the golf course, shopping, learning to surf, dining al fresco or just soaking up the sunshine, one thing’s for sure: life has never been so much fun.
Sun and surf
With 57 kilometres of sandy beaches
to choose from, your perfect beach day awaits.
- Surfing can be tough; luckily the Gold Coast has some of the world’s greatest surfers waiting to teach you to ride.
- The breaks at Snapper Rocks, Burleigh Heads and Kirra attract wave-chasers from around the world, especially when major pro surfing events come to town.
Focus on fun
- Do as the locals do and enjoy fish and chips along the Broadwater.
- Indulge your inner food critic at award-winning restaurants.
- Hit the casino, see a show or local theatre event or dance your way to sunrise.
Discover the green behind the gold
- Pop a cork at boutique vineyards, sample local produce and be taken in with local arts and crafts in Mount Tamborine.
- Trade your sandals for shoes and hike one of the walks at Lamington or Springbrook National Parks.
- Recharge at one of the region’s best health retreats.