Yarraman, Toowoomba Area
This property is situated in the heart of Yarraman on two and three quarter acres. There are eight historic buildings on the site including what was once a Sisters of Mercy Convent. This is a two story building 25 metres by 15 metres. The internal walls are stained tongue and groove crows ash timber. Also included are the Yarraman Railway Station, Arthur Brown's Butcher Shop, c1921 slab hut, c1930 farmer's cottage.
The first floor of the main building houses a restaurant with licensed bar, licensed Cellar Door with wine tasting, a community resource centre, internet lounge with public access terminals and tourist Visitor Information Centre.
The ground level contains a district cultural museum displays; 'Wooden Wealth', the history of timber in the district; Tarong Energy display, the history of the town's first power house; the Beersheba Room, a military memorabilia display featuring a bugle used in the Light Horse Charge at Beersheba in 1917 and an Art Gallery featuring a new artist each month.
There is an area of one acre, which is called the 'Australian Area'. It consists of natural scrub walk ways and barbecue facilities.
Note: Information on listed products and services are provided by the operator and were correct at the time of publishing. Rates are indicative based on the minimum and maximum available prices of products and services. Please visit the operator’s website for further information. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).